' ""

Tuesday, 29 September 2015

NIGERIAN STAMPEDE SURVIVOR IN SAUDI ARABIA TELLS HIS STORY


     Nigeria survivor of the recent Saudi Arabia Stampede who hails from osun state narrated his

experience in the hands of officials at the stampede ground.

 He stated that paramedics ignored africans  but rather  concentrated on rescuing whites and

caucasians.  Racism even in difficult situation !that's not fair now eww!

 He explained that he was trapped in the midst of already dead victims close to two hours without any

  form of help from paramedics who were interested in rescuing non africans.

 " I tried to escape but it was impossible, people were climbing over me to find an escape. I struggled

 to get myself up to the waist level, from my toe to the waist level.

 People were all over and  I  could not get up. I was calling the saudi police and the paramedics on the scene but they didnt respond and i was stuck there with no response from them".

 I thank God for his life.

No comments: