' ""

Monday, 26 October 2015

NIGERIAN US BASED MEDICAL DOCTOR BUILDS 100 BUNGALOWS FOR WIDOWS


www.blogsnigeria.com

  A Nigerian-US based medical doctor , Godwin Maduka has donated 100 bungalows which he built
for widows in their town Umuchu in Anambra state.
Godwin Maduka a kind hearted man has seen the plights of his people especially widows whom where once living in a thatched house.

Maduka explained his philanthropic gestures saying,
 "I was doing all this to save my people from poverty. I have once been in their shoes.
I and my family were living in a thatched house when i was growing up. Whenever their is heavy down pour, it rains inside my parents house more than outside.
"Wealth is useless if it can not be used to better the lives of people around you.The wealth must provide jobs for the youth, build skill acquisitions for those who are willing.

Market stores for men and women if society must be secure" he said.


No comments: