' ""

Thursday, 29 October 2015

OPRAY WINFREY LOST 15 POUNDS, WHATS THE SECRET!

www.blogsnigeria.com


Oprah Winfrey has lost much weight . She was a guest on Ellen DeGeneres show on october 23 where she revealed what she did to loose 15 pounds in weight. Guess what her secret is, read below,

Oprah Winfrey recently become a part owner on weight watchers and joined the program on August. she revealed her new venture as 10 percent advisor and a student of the program. what she said,

"Weight watchers has given me the tool to begin to make the lasting shift that i and so many us who are struggling with weight have longed for.I believe in the program so much. I decided to invest in the company and partner in its evolution.Weight watchers called me mid July and said, we would like you to come aboard our program and do what you do,self empowerment , self enrichment, we think you could bring another level to us weight watchers. I said i cant do that unless i actually go on the program. I have never endorsed anything, i have never been a spokes man for anybody.I would have to do the program myself to see if i actually like those points. She loved how does points worked and stepped out on late show with Stephen Colbert and flaunted the 15 pounds weight loss lol.

No comments: