' ""

Sunday, 8 November 2015

26 YEARS OLD GIRL NABBED WITH SEVERAL OTHER FOR CAR THEFT IN ANAMBRA STATE

www.blogsnigeria.com



A 26 years old girl is cooling her heels at the police station following her involvement in a car

snatched along Ihiala by a car snatching syndicate.

According to her , " I am the one who showed my gang the vehicle. I know the woman who owns the Rav 4 SUV, she lives close to my house. I was serving in a joint at Ihiala but due to my fathers ill health , i stopped the job to take care of him but he later died. I joined the gang and receives 4, 000 Naira for every information i provide for them".

The Anambra police relation, Ali okechukwu who paraded the gang along other 10 suspects at SARS Headquaters in Awkuzu Anambra state stated that the stolen car was later recovered from the hoodlums.

While parading other suspects, the PRO also said that one Chinenye Egeonu of number 3 ugoji street was apprehended on November 3 for snatching a trailer conveying 900 bags of cement belonging to Ibeto group of companies from Oba in Anambra state.

They also thanked members of the public for giving police information and assured them that police is battle ready to nab criminals especially those who are preparing to strike during this yuletide period.

No comments: