' ""

Tuesday, 3 November 2015

MANAGER CONNIVED WITH ARM ROBBERS TO ROB HIS BOSS

 


Police has arrested two suspected arm robbers at oshodi area in Lagos. According to the suspects ,a
manager of a company contacted them to rob his boss, but unfortunately their first attempt was foiled.

They later succeeded and robbed the said boss of 40 million Naira. The two suspects Saheed Ogunseye and Joshua Adetola said that the manager who is now at large had previously asked their gang to rob one of the female boss in the office but the attempt failed as well.

The suspects disclosed that they later succeeded in robbing the female boss shop at Oshodi market on a day she was planning to travel to the US. They revealed that the manager gave them information on the location of the money which was in her car boot.

When we got to the shop ,she was about to leave before we commanded her to handover the money to us which she did without hesitation. The police is still in search of the manager who has absconded on hearing the news.


"Before we were called to come and carry out the operation, we learnt that the manager had earlier contracted a gang to carry out a similar operation, but the gang failed. He later called my partner, Adetola, who invited me. The two of us went to rob her at her shop on the agreed day. I did not go with a gun.

I collected the money using charms. When I was contacted for the operation, the manager gave me a gun, but I told him that I did not need a gun. I do not use guns. I have a charm which I believe in. I controlled the woman and collected the money from her with the charms".






No comments: