' ""

Thursday, 5 November 2015

SERENA WILLIAMS ACCOSTED A THIEF THAT STOLE HER PHONE

www.blogsnigeria.com


Serena williams shared on Facebook on Tuesday that she chased down a thief who tried to stole her phone.According to what she wrote on Facebook she said ,

so yesterday at dinner the craziest thing happened to me.I was sitting enjoying some Chinese food and this guy stands next to me.It was only two of us sitting at a 4 person table chatting like we have not seen each other for years.

This guy was standing next to me,so something i digress as my super hero sense told me to watch him. My phone was sitting in the chair but i just didn't feel right. He was there too long , is he a customer? i thought is he waiting on the bathroom? nonetheless i tries to shake this eerie feeling. However i kept watching him from the corner of my eye.

When least expected lo and behold this petty thief grabbed my phone and left. I looked at the chair , then shouted oh my God that dude took my phone! not thinking i reacted hence the super woman photo) i jumped up, weaved my way in and out of the cozy restaurant, leaping over a chair or two and chased him down. He began to run but i was too fast, those sprint came in handy, i was upon him in a flash, in the most menacing yet calm no nonsense voice i could muster. 

I asked him if he accidentally took the wrong phone. he stumbled on his words probably not expecting this to happen. While he was thinking of the right thing to say and eventually he said "gosh you know what i did!it was so confusing in there , i must have grabbed the wrong phone.

 My phone was ringing,my superhero sidekick quail-man was face timing so he could not possibly deny the allegation. I swiftly thanked him and left. When i got back to the restaurant i received a standing ovation. I was proud. I just showed every man in there that i can stand up to bully's and other men.

It was a win for the ladies, just because you are a lady, don't be afraid to step up to any challenge and not be a victim but a hero, super Serena and her side kick quail-man.

No comments: