' ""

Monday, 18 January 2016

I CAN'T GO ON, I WANT TO END IT ALL! SCOT DISICK




According to Sunday episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the family received a phone call

from a distraught Scott Disick. Kim Kardashian explained, “Khloe calls me hysterical saying, "Scott sent me this text message” and that he just can’t take it anymore.
 Khloe tried to call Kourtney but she’s on flight back from Montana. Kim and Kris listened on as Scott spoke to Khloe saying, "My life is officially over. I just want it over.” He went on to lament the end of his relationship with Kourtney before breaking down into tears.


Knowing that Scott is in a vulnerable place, fighting addiction, the Kardashians worried for Scott’s safety. They called one of Scott’s friends, Chris Reda, who was able to track Scott down and make sure he’s ok. Once they knew he was safe, Kris hoped that this served as a wake up call for Scott. “I thought Scott hit rock bottom.

He hadn’t. It’s frustrating on so many levels but my hope is this is the final straw for him inside his own soul.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.