' ""

Monday, 19 December 2016

Blac chyna mum attacks fan who accused her of meddling into the affairs of Chyna and Rob.



Toni tokyo ,mum to blac chyna has been accused by a fan that she wasn't part of blac chyna's life when she was passing through difficulties while growing up. The fan advised chyna mum not to meddle in the affairs of chyna and Rob on the on going drama between them. 
Read mama tokyo reply to the fan.


This is what happens when you answered that Hollywood life. Whoever this is ,they gave you this information inaccurate. My child never wanted for anything and if you can find one person that can back that statement up , please call me at your earnest convenience 240-270-1664. M y child has never went without anything. I sacrificed my entire life for my child, so wherever you got that information , please tell me to have one person to back off this accusation thank you! . I am the same person i have always been, i have never changed and i never will. I also raised God children along the way, that to this day they still recognize me as their God mother. See this is what happen when you answer that hollywood fake life, all of this fantasy alley shit start pouring into your real life. I don't even know one mexican chick, so who the fuck are you anyway? . Because your mother will never back you up sorry i will and always be in my child's life. She is grown now and she can do whatever she chose.She is not a child. Wht the fuck you need to do is get your life , if figure somethings out for your self. So stay till tonight for the Robin Chyna show once again bitch.




















No comments: